This is a short update, but an important one.
The first Akka.NET Virtual Meetup will be next Wednesday, August 12 @ 18:30UTC. RSVP Here.
The first ever community-wide meetup for Akka.NET will be taking place next Wednesday, August 12. You can RSVP here.
When is the meetup?
18:30UTC on August 12, 2015. (Click here to see that in your local time zone.) We tried to find a time when people from all over the world could attend, given the geographical diversity of the Akka.NET community.
Why should I come?
I can think of a ton of reasons, but here are three:
- To ask questions & swap ideas with other community members
- To learn about interesting case studies or use cases for Akka that you don’t already know about
- To have connect and have fun with other really smart developers like you!
What will be covered?
This will be a combination of speakers sharing their stories / case studies, and an open forum for Q&A with the core team. In particular, Aaron will be sharing a powerful Akka.NET case study and story. We will also:
- providing an update on the state of the project and its trajectory
- give timelines for upcoming Akka.NET major releases
- have open Q&A for anyone to ask whatever they want!
Where do I join?
See you next Wednesday!
Any questions about the meetup? Leave a comment below!If you liked this post, you can share it with your followers or follow us on Twitter!
Upcoming Petabridge Live Akka.NET Webinar Trainings
Get up to speed on the leading edge of large-scale .NET development with the Petabridge team. Each training is done remotely via webinar, lasts four hours, and will save you weeks of trial and error.
|Course||US/EU Dates||Asia / Australia Dates|
|Akka.NET Application Architecture and Design Patterns|
|Building Networked .NET Applications with Akka.Remote|
|.NET Distributed Systems Architecture and Design with Akka.Cluster|