This is a short update, but an important one.
The first Akka.NET Virtual Meetup will be next Wednesday, August 12 @ 18:30UTC. RSVP Here.
The first ever community-wide meetup for Akka.NET will be taking place next Wednesday, August 12. You can RSVP here.
When is the meetup?
18:30UTC on August 12, 2015. (Click here to see that in your local time zone.) We tried to find a time when people from all over the world could attend, given the geographical diversity of the Akka.NET community.
Why should I come?
I can think of a ton of reasons, but here are three:
- To ask questions & swap ideas with other community members
- To learn about interesting case studies or use cases for Akka that you don’t already know about
- To have connect and have fun with other really smart developers like you!
What will be covered?
This will be a combination of speakers sharing their stories / case studies, and an open forum for Q&A with the core team. In particular, Aaron will be sharing a powerful Akka.NET case study and story. We will also:
- providing an update on the state of the project and its trajectory
- give timelines for upcoming Akka.NET major releases
- have open Q&A for anyone to ask whatever they want!
Where do I join?
See you next Wednesday!
Any questions about the meetup? Leave a comment below!If you liked this post, you can share it with your followers or follow us on Twitter!